HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
Lap Swimming at the Boulder Elks Pool is our most popular program offering and it has been designed from the ground up with swimmer safety in mind. The Elks have set the standard for what safe and healthy Lap Swimming should look like during the COVID 19 pandemic, and we are exceptionally proud of the standards and practices we have developed, implemented and continue to improve upon.
We are pleased to announce that the Elks Pool will remain open to the public throughout the Winter, offering hundreds of swim opportunities each week. Enjoy our temperate, clear waters and unrivaled organization and friendliness in a safe, refreshing outdoor environment year-round!
- It is best to arrive just a minute or two prior to your scheduled time -
- Please line-up in the staging area on the sidewalk, south of the entry stairs -
- The staging area is clearly marked, lining up in a 5,3,1,2,4,6 configuration -
- After being briefed and checked in, enter the pool with a staff member -
- Once at your lane, Soft Goods go on chairs, Hard Goods on the deck -
- Enter the water at your convenience -
- Pool staff will start a running clock and inform you how long the swim is -
- You may always leave early if necessary -
- Lap Swimming is for Lap Swimming, nothing else -
- Young children must swim with adult supervision -
- Lap Swimming is not for families -
- A maximum of two family members may be in a lane together -